23.1.09

Love U darling!


Posted by Sharvari on 23/01/2009
It has been 15 years now, since I was blessed with a darling sibling. I suddenly grew up and we had a small baby at our place. In his early days he was a pee-potty machine, spoiling every little piece of cloth he could, but he was the cutest thing ever.
As he grew up the bond between us became stronger and stronger. It is not that we don't fight. But the care and love for another outwieghs the fights.(Touchwood!) As my mother puts it,' They may fight amongst themselves, but against the world they are one.'

"Sweetu, I don't know what I would have done without you. You taught me to share, you taught me to sacrifice and more than that you taught me to love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just be the way you are-SWEET AND ADORABLE. Muaah!!!"

1 comment:

Dhandal said...

Hey!
Happy Birthday to your cute little darling bro!