8.3.09

Khandeparkar is same as Khandeshwar

Posted by Sharvari on 8/3/2009
Grrr!
The revised electoral list is out. Guess what my name reads ' Sharvari Ulhas Khandeshwar'! That's utterly ridiculous!
This is addressed to the babus...
I can understand if you misplace an 'a' or an 'e', but whole two syllables of my surname? If my handwriting is so illegible, can't you read what is printed on the copy of my passport. Oh yeah! The details on the passport are in English. Ummm, you can't read English, I assume. But the ration card has the details in marathi. Don't tell me you can't even read your own mother tongue! You fight with the government to revise your pay for this kind of work? Just change people's identity for no concrete reason at all? Do you realise what you have done? You have changed my identity as a citizen of this country. Nothing is more apalling than this. Shame on You! Inspite of all this you still have the guts to say, that I ll be able to vote provided I take a letter with me. Sorry state of affairs! Hail bureaucracy! Hail Babudom!

PS: My father teased me over this, till he was told the fiasco changes my father altogether. Guess who told him that? (moi)

3 comments:

Hamsa Iyer said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
*falls off the chair again*
*hits her head against the table*

rocking babe!!!

Pranav..... said...

Lol....loved the part about you telling your dad about his newly-mutilated lineage!!

Swatimala said...

lol...at least ur name has appears in the voting list...despite of applying mine hasnt made it :(