4.4.09

Going pink in the face!

Posted by Sharvari on 4/4/2009
Now that the ordeal of TY is over, I can do things which I had stopped doing for the past few months. R had been raving too much about a book. I thought I should give it a try. Considering it was a love story I had a few reservations. Rational me does not read love stories. But anyway i gave in and took up reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight. I was warned by R to guard my facial expressions while reading it. He was right. The books makes you go pink in the face. Never read it in front of your parents, if you dont have any control over your facial expressions. Though I did not blush while my mother was around, I was too engrossed in the book that I did not do anything else but read. Out of curiosity my mom asked,' What are u reading? A love story?' I said, 'Yeah, mum. It is about a vampire falling in love with a human girl.' She quite naively asked me what a vampire was. I told her the meaning in a very crude language, which made her shriek in disgust. Lol! Coming back to the book, Edward is perfect boyfriend material. He is perfect in almost everything. I wonder if guys can actually be so good. No wonder he is a vampire!

PS: The feeling of TY coming to an end is mixed. On one hand I am relieved its all over, on the other hand I am sad that college has finally come to an end.

2 comments:

Swatimala said...

waiting 2 read the much said about twilight myself

Dhandal said...

hehe...thts cute!