1.6.08

Swimming upstream.... red alert!

Well I haven't started taking swimming lessons now! I know I have put on oodles of weight and I need to put it off...Grr! Chuck it for a while now.
A casual comment by a friend triggered a very abnormal thought, i.e I refuse to be normal. Normal in the sense, like other girls... Btw, when was I? I have always been like this... forever on my toes... forever chasing a dream in this rat[read:cat] race. I am tired now. What am I doing to myself? Am I overdoing things? After falling, slipping on the road and almost fainting twice last week, I have come to a conclusion, that I need a break... Not a physical one, but a mental one. A day free from worries, free from all those thoughts that are cluttering my mind. But can I live without thinking? That's the only activity I do non-stop. I need to take a break though. I can't force my body to the limits just because my brain thinks otherwise. Hence, the title swimming upstream...
And about the extra weight... I ll start working out soon. Dunno when! But soon...

No comments: