14.6.08

Brandomania!!!

My friend Anandita tagged me on brands... here I take her tag forward

Coffee:- Bru... bru se hoti hain khushiyan shuru
Coffee house:- CCD (dats d only one I know)
Tea:- Girnar royal cup initially... I think mommy switched to tata taza lately
Milk:- Gokul special and gokul shakti(this one is esp for the curd)
Biscuit:- kya abhi ye bhi bolu? main dudh aur biskut khanewali bachi dikhti hoon?
Paste:- Colgate
Watch:Titan.... I would want to own titan raga one day... haan haan rani mukerjee wala
Floaters: Bata
Pen: Cello Gripper... mast handwriting ke liye must!
Scale: Camlin (bachpan se!)
Search Engine: Apna Google
Mail: Gmail, Yahoo
Messenger: Yahoo, Gtalk
Web Album: Picasa
Cell: Motorola.... 'hello motu' it says to me when I switch it on
Service provider: Airtel... hawa se baatein!
Social Networking Site: chirkut... oops! I mean Orkut
Cycle: Ladybird... Don't remember the last time I rode it!
Mode of transport: Rick(a rare novelty,which is now a necessity), TMT Bus(damn u! u will never improve! u r governed by bunch of rascals!), Central Railways( I love to travel by trains, esp in d rains!)
Movies: Cinemax (I hardly watch any... cable wala zindabad!)
Laptop: Itni amir nahi hoon main!
Digicam: Canon
Lens: Dhapanva hi nahi hai, toh lens kidhar se aayega?
Microwave: Mommy prefers the stove...
Super Market: D Mart... (Our family outing on the 1st sunday of every month)

No comments: