17.3.08

Take it Light... Grrrrrrrrrrr!

"Take it easy!"..."Take rest!"... "You need a well-deserved break."... "Lay back and relax!" Well people have been telling me this since my exams got over, but now I m feeling sick of it. I cannot laze around for more than 2 days. Loneliness, Frustration, Irritation of doing nothing gets to me. I m used to living life in a fast lane. I need a hectic schedule to survive. I need a constant sword dangling over my head. I m not used to such an easy life. Eat, drink, sleep, then get up and again eat, drink, sleep. Not that I wasn't craving for such kind of life a few days back. I admit I was; I really wanted to take rest. But I got bored within 2 days. May be I m missing my cousin, who flew back to states last night. I miss our long chats over irrelevant things. I miss talking to him. Anyway I have taken up reading, which I had stopped for the last 2 months. It is keeping me busy. I can't wait to get back to my hectic life!!!

4 comments:

Metallica bhakt! said...

chill!! the grass is always greener on the other side!its good to not be busy at times..so njoy while it lasts

Amogh said...

That 'do nothing' state is indeed awful. Reading does help, though... I fancy that Wodehouse is just the thing for you :)

Sharvari said...

@ metallica bhakt
ur point has been taken note of. relaxing as much as possible...

@ amogh
yupp! wodehouse is d way, man!

Pranav..... said...

ya I feel the same....when xams r o u feel like resting and once vacs start u feel bored....
anyway, nice blog...I can see uv taken trouble to make it nice....

and yes, I too hate the shaadi thing, as if after education only that is left!!
I hate that sequence....or the last item in it....baby, school, college, professional course and then SHAADI!