23.3.08

Looking back... Moving forward

Next 3 years of my life are crucial. Quite surprisingly, I did not realise it until today. I am awaiting the results of my SYBcom exams. Frankly speaking I have no expectations there. You cannot predict anything with the podar faculty and you dare not! They will set the most difficult commerce papers in the town and when you think you have done enough to crack them, the marks will make you feel meek. Thank Goodness, no more misery of those podar papers now! It felt like treading on Life's banana skins!!! One moment you are held high, the next moment you are smashed down hard on the ground. I have had enough of it in the last 4 yrs. TY coaching starts tomorrow. Looking forward to it. My hard work would count here. I have to pull up my socks and start preparing for CAT too. Next 3 yrs would make or break my life, out of which the entire period of 1 year would be very crucial and nerve-wrecking. I have to sacrifice all those leisure Sundays which I spend dozing like a lazybump! I have to sail through. In short, I m just out of the furnace, but I am stuck up somewhere in the machinery(O Wodehouse...you listening? I love you!). 3 yrs to go to make all that value addition and be turned into that nice final product; to be sold in the job market.

2 comments:

ranji said...

i know its a nervous phase of your life and things are about to get even more hectic. but its also going to be a natural transition..and it will be smooth. don't u worry. hope u have an exciting new beginning and all the best! nicely written :)

Hamsa Iyer said...

next 3 yrs.. def crucial.. bt ya.. u got crazy idiots lyk me to entertain u na.. bas.. relax..

cheers,
life rocks!!!
hamsa