20.12.07

A sweep! Rap Rap Rapport Rewind!

Not a clean sweep, but atleast respectable and more importantly lived upto people's expectations... After screwing up the GD royally, our class was still leading thanks to Anandita's classical dance(we had a joker and rapport rewind on it... so dat makes it 6+20 points for one single event) and Antakshiri. Third day literary picked up speed...2nd in marathi creative writing(Nirmohi), 3rd in Hindi elocution(I), 3rd in spell bee(Anandita and I...not had expected even to qualify), 1st in English creative writing(Kushal), 2nd in debate(Hrudyesh and I)...Debate was fun. I did not know what I was talking, just went on and on to realise there was a thud thud sound of clapping; which made me feel I was right on track. I m not satisfied with my performance tho, could have done better. Anyways, all well dat ends well!

P.S. We also one the social skit which we went and did on the spot!

No comments: