9.12.07

Smacked down hard on the ground...

Just when you feel you are going good and something happens and there you are 'smacked hard on the ground'. I am really low on confidence. My mom and friends tell me that I am taking things too drastically. Mebbe I am! But I refuse to accept whatever has happened. It is not my mistake and I will prove it. I will not retire till I give a fight back. There is only one thing that is keeping me going now, 'People who care for me, love me have not given up on me. So I will not give up on myself.' But one thing I cant promise. I cant be the same chirpy self I was a week ago. That would be too much to expect...

2 comments:

Saumitra said...

cool yaar so ur always fighting so y r u creating such negative blogs ...
sometimes u show a very little confidence on that ur a very negative and fearful lady ..........but in reality its the opposite of it ...go on ur family and friends are with u .....

Sharvari said...

thanks dude...
nobody is perfect. i know everyone is wid me... just taking my time...