5.12.07

Kyun??? Kyun???

In my last blog I said I love the month december. I wish I knew it could also be called as 'dicey december'.On Friday our class results will be out. This time our parents have been called to the college(for the first time in the history of podar!) to collect our results. Why? Why? And to add to the misery there is this feeling of helplessness. You feel like a puppet when u see the amount of politics and corruption around.(ppl of podar would know what i am talking abt.)
Friday is the D day for us. Aaar ya Paar situation. Sita maiiya (Sita Ramanan-our coll principal) is going to do our Chir-Haran... On the same day there is this prestigious elocution competition in the college. I want to participate. But I m faced with these mixed feelings. The result thing is sinking in and I cannot concentrate on anything else.
Just asking one question.... KYUN???

No comments: