21.6.09

A phase comes to an end...

I became a graduate this week and that too with respectable marks. Some people were surprised, some were expecting me to do well. I feel nothing about things coming to an end. May be because my attention has been diverted by something else or may be I have been hyper-ventilating about results so much that now, when they have come, I feel nothing. Not that I am a stone, but we have to grow up. We have to leave things behind to make space for new ones. Nevertheless, I ll still do my post-grads from Podar. I don't know how much college I am going to attend for that. Lol! I talk as if I have attended college regularly in the last 5 years. The kiddy phase of my life has come to an end. There are lot of new things that have come into existence in the past few days. Some I need to change and those I cannot change I need to accept them the way they are. As some say, 'When you can't fight things, just accept them. Things will be easier.' And this statement is always proven right, no matter what the circumstances are.
I am reminded of a little prayer now.
Oh God, please give me enough strength to change things I can change and enough courage to accept things I cannot change.
Amen
Life is all about looking for opportunities in obstacles.

2 comments:

Dhandal said...

Graduates! Thats what we are now! Working professionals...hmmm...good luck...

ranji said...

Congratulations...and good luck for the new phase! you do great without even attending so that's that :D
cheers