22.10.07

Tension, Tension... 15rupiyya

For the first time I heard this, I did not believe my ears. Everyone wants to get rid of our tensions. But selling tension? Who would want to buy tension? Can tension be easily transferred from one person to another? Can one get rid of one's tensions and worries permanently? Is it so easy?
Questions! Questions! and only Questions! My head had already begun spinning. Then I strained my ears and looked in the direction of the sound.It was a rickshawwala calling for passengers going towards station. He meant to say station but was pronouncing it as tension. I laughed at my own flight of imagination and walked ahead... But this is part of life, isn't it? The opposite person wants to say something and u understand something else... Hmmm!!!

2 comments:

Saumitra said...

hi i have experienced that ,while i used to travel frm azadnagar to station. it is great u got it down on the blog .sahi ahe .

Dhandal said...

this happens quite often...the thing which is in ur head keeps on revolving... remeber the add of some hair product whr the model feels she will go bald n sees everything tht is takklu around her....