28.4.07

Once upon a time...
I had a dream...
It was different, quite unlike the herd...
A path so untread, yet it was so treadible...
With focus, persevarance, courage and my belief in me...
I decided to pursue it...
No sooner I fell and failed
and again failed...
and again...
and again...
and again...
The path that seemed so crystal clear,
started becoming blur day by day...
I lost confidance in my abilities...
But then...
I worked...
Still worked...
Put all my guts and grit together...
And suddenly...
I stumbled upon success...
And again...
And again...
My efforts bore fruit...
And i realised SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION, IT IS A JOURNEY...JOURNEY OF A LIFE-TIMEAND YOUR DREAMS ARE NEVER ENDING....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey every1....adorable sentiments....maybe 1 does understand abt d real meaning of d words written above when u go through all that....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharvari said...

but i guess everyone has their own share of successes and failures... so ppl mite realte to it...

Dhandal said...

nice beginning...
countinue with the same spirit....
Regards,
Andy!

paddy said...

your success is completely related to ur vision...all i want to say is...keep both eyes on ur goal and follow d path tht is visible.......walk ur way with ur own feet........use ur feelings wher ever necessary........your brain is like fueled car....dont use it unless it is necessary..or else...d fuel may get over half way!!!!!!!!!...have faith i d almighty.......walk ur way...success is assured!!!!
KSHITIJ HUNARI

Hamsa Iyer said...

Success is the other side of hard work. To gain some you haver loose some. And more importantly, you need a lot of guts to get up while falling.. Rising to every occasion is a part os someone hardworking AND then successful. cheers sharvari, you justify all of that..

keep that smile glowimg and spread it infectiously, ]
hamsa

Wolfgang Michaels said...

Somehow, everyone loves wonderland....excessive thinking gets you into that obvious jargon where everyhting thats right next to you feels agonizingly distant....

relax....realism is enchanting...so much thought into the void and the unproductive will probably make you mad one day!

I will not be surprised if you delete this comment....I am brutally honest!
No offense!

Abha said...

you'll seee this one soon in Podar nag...in German!! ;)