29.4.07

Am I Changing?

At times we behave, that is so unlike us... I am actually amused with myself. Nowadays I prefer to keep quiet. I dont talk, unless I am asked something. My world revolves around me. But u know what? I m enjoying my every piece of solitude. This is so unlike the talkitive lot, to which I belong! Even if anything goes wrong, I dont feel like weeping. But one thing! Though other things might have changed, I have not stopped doing the too much thinking, I do... Anyways!!! Have I become tougher? Do things and perspectives change with time? Am I changing? Or it is just the time that has changed? I am still toying with these questions...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to be complicating your life a little too much. I wish I saw some lively, cheerful words here.

Metallica bhakt! said...

its just the teenage phase..trust me im experiencing the same 'quiet'phase..im lost in my own world at times..ppl for the 1st time ever have to tel me say sumthin gal..hehe

Anonymous said...

The only static thing of life is change. To make the best use of the change, change yourself before the circumstances change. Hard but possible. take care.

Wolfgang Michaels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfgang Michaels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.