2.3.11

Ainwahi...

I know I do this 10 times a year.. I start blogging. Then I stop blogging... then i start 'afresh'... then the start is aborted by some assignment.
I get it. I get it. I need to show 'some character.' But what do I do of those overflowing assignments? Every professor thinks we just have only his subject to study! Coming to showing some character, I have been completing my assignments on time and it irritates me if some sub-standard work comes to the table. Why cant people act more responsibly, is what I always wonder. However, who am I to judge? Is it people's fault that I am very very serious and possessive about the work I do? Is it their fault, that they tend to find a leeway always? NO! Its my fault! I dont understand them.
I know I know, my tolerance levels are coming down.
Sorry bloggie to use you as punching bag! I will not say I ll promise to come back soon, coz from your past experiences I have never been able to keep my promises. I reiterate I need to show 'some character'.

PS: I take this golden opportunity to thank those friends who are the victims of my incessant rants.

1 comment:

Pranjal Wagh said...

Hehe...Nice one.
Do blog more often!
and yes god save the victims of your incessant rants!!