14.8.09

Why???

  • Why are people selfish?
  • Why should you not expect the other person to be a little responsible, when you are yourself responsible?
  • Why can't things go as planned?
  • Why do things go wrong, just when you thought they were set right?
  • Why can't a dependent voice his/her views?
  • Why is one seen in bad light if he/she puts his/her foot down for the right reasons?
  • Why is every stage of your life governed by dirty politics?
  • Why do people small talk and sweet talk?
  • Why is it false to be true?
  • Why does reasoning differ from person to person?
  • Why is truth so subjective?
  • Why doesn't a perfect code of right and wrong exists?
  • Why one has to die to attain peace for eternity?
  • Why is trust so fickle?
Questions after Questions! Looks like I ll never find the answers.
Yet, that does not stop my pursuit of happiness. Rather I am happy I am true to my conscience. This Birthday, I make 3 promises to myself.
Come what may, my smile will never fade.
I ll never give up.
I ll love myself more than ever.

4 comments:

Dhandal said...

these are a lot of questions...stop contemplating on them...just let go off it...i have the best help for you..will tell it to u in detail online ...

Hamsa Iyer said...

considering how mast your budday was this year, you'll never forget what it is to be loved tooo..

xoxoxox

Sharvari said...

@ Dhandal
got what you want to say

@Hamsa
Thanks for loving me the way I am.

ranji said...

nice set of promises. i like the approach :)
those questions run in everyone's minds. i bet the answers will unfold as we grow. all part of the adventure we call life.
Happy Birthday again!
cheers..