5.11.08

BANG BANG!

Here I m blogging after a gap of almost 2 months....
Well this blog is all about the crap going on in my head at this moment... So if u don't wanna read it, you could navigate to a better website. No issues there!
1. Barack Obama won the US presidential elections... Yipiee. While the world is rejoicing, analysts have predicted a mixed bag of effects for India. The new Prez might press for a non-proliferation treaty with India. He may also give tax benefits to the companies who don't outsource and impose more tax on those who do, which in turn might hamper the job market in India. Though the 'No outsourcing' thing is still a distant priority for him, the non-proliferation treaty still remains a concern. But looking at the brighter side, the world has voted for a change. It is not only a change from red to blue but also a change from rage to peace. Obama's role in curbing terrorism will be crucial because he plans to go tough on Pakistan Govt. He is the re-incarnation of JFK, some may say. Only time will tell whether he lives up to the expectations of the world!

2. CAT is less than 10 days away. Though I have a strategy in place, the percentiles are not encouraging enough. Still I haven't given up. I m mentally prepared to fight the battle till the last day. The other entrances are comparatively easy. I m hoping to clear them at least if not CAT. At times I wonder,' All that I m doing is darkening the ovals, hoping that this darkness will lead me to light!'

3. My mom noticed while combing my hair that the inner strands of my hair had become warm. She said my daughter has suddenly started putting her brain to use. Look how hot it has become by overuse! (Well if u thought i did not know how to comb my hair, let me tell you that i do. But who does not like to be pampered by mommy dearest?)

No comments: